Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting

by - 10:33 AM


This is a very easy Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting for Cupcakes. The ratio used is 1:1. I melted 200g of milk chocolate (This one that I've used today is 74% Cocoa content and origin: France) over a double boil (Using Double Boil Method) pot. This process is very quick and takes a few minutes. Then I fold it slightly with my spatula until a smooth chocolate texture and set it aside. In another container, I whisk 200ml of Heavy Cream (The ones I used today is 35% Fat content). This for about 2 minutes, then I added about 2 tsp of icing (confectionary) sugar. When it forms soft peaks, I portioned one-third to fold it into the chocolate gently. Then I proceed to the second and finally the final third. (Do not over mix/ or over-fold the mixture). In a piping bag, I fill up the cream and let it chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. Then I proceed to pipe the frosting with my favorite piping tips. This is the result (see above picture). The chocolate cupcake recipe is here. I must warn you that this is a completely indulging and fluffy cupcake combination and they're absolutely DELICIOUS!

You May Also Like

0 comments