Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies.....

by - 7:08 AM


Warm and gooey right out of the oven !!! Your whole house will smell Amazing.... I don't think you can ever go wrong with a delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie. I love cookies that have that slight crunch to the bite then have that soft gooey middle and with the addition of 1 Tbsp of cinnamon you get a slight cinnamon taste per bite but it also really enhances the chocolate flavor as soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to make them like Now :)) So glad I did !

Preheat oven to 375.
3-1/4 Cups Flour
1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon( I used Vietnamese Cinnamon) yes 1 tablespoon is right!
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1-1/3 Cups Butter Softened( not margarine)
1-1/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
1 Cup packed light brown sugar
2 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
2 -1/4 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Mix Flour, Cinnamon, Soda and Salt in medium bowl set aside.
Beat butter and sugars with mixer till light and fluffy add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Slowly beat in flour mixture till well blended.
Stir in Chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined baking sheet.

Bake 8-10 minutes till just starting to brown. Notes.... I baked mine for 9 minutes.
Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Adapted from a McCormick recipe.

Full Cookie..... www.flickr.com/photos/steamboatwillie33/8405213383/in/pho... Explore !!!! https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8372/8407195638_31946de2cc_b.jpg

You May Also Like

0 comments