Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies!

by - 7:08 AM



We all love Chocolate Chip cookies and I have several different recipes for them each one as delicious as the next! So when Jacque Benson posted her yummy looking version I had to give them a try! I was happy I did! Here is where I found the full recipe and tutorial.....Thanks Jacque! Scroll down the page for the recipe... If you have not been to this blog before,it is full of wonderful Information! sugarteachers.blogspot.com/2010/05/mames-chocolate-chip-c... Mame's Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Mame Recckio Wolfe This recipe was the first one I ever received or made. It dates back to 1965. I'm not sure who the originator is, but these are still the best. Ingredients: 2-1/4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1 cup butter, softened 1/4 cup granulated sugar 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar 1 pkg. [3.4 oz.] vanilla or chocolate instant pudding 1 tsp. vanilla 2 eggs 1 pkg. [12 oz.] Nestle Semi- Sweet chocolate chips 1 cup chopped nuts [walnuts] Make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature Mix flour with baking soda. Combine butter, the sugars, pudding and vanilla in a large mixing bowl; beat until smooth and creamy Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture; then stir in chips and nuts Batter will be stiff Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2” apart…I only put 12 cookies per cookie sheet Place cookie sheet in middle of oven Bake one cookie sheet at a time Bake at 375°F for 8 – 10 minutes…9 minutes works best for my oven. Makes about 7-dozen cookies Recipe Shared by Mame Recckio Wolfe https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1423/4725992076_9bd969eff7_b.jpg

You May Also Like

0 comments