Sushiro Singapore - Salmon with Mentai Cheese and Salmon Avocado Roll

by - 8:36 PM

This Mother's Day 2022, I gave my 9-year old daughter a treat at Sushiro, Singapore, Salmon Mentai, Salmon Avocado Roll. We went there after a swim at a nearby ActiveSG Sports Swimming Complex, initially to get her a new pair of swimming goggles. This was my first time eating in, with largest kaiten (conveyor-belt) sushi chain from Japan. The past two years was mainly in locked down, and almost all dine-in options were restricted.

We ordered quite a lot for one adult and one child, 2 pax dine-in. The bill came in at about S$46 and just showed that my kid though young, she's really a good eater! 

I think the best Salmon belly mentai is at Ichiban Sushi. Here you can see my previous review.

You May Also Like

0 comments