Braised Pork Belly Buta No Kakuni 豚の角煮

by - 4:57 AM

 

Braised Pork Belly Buta No Kakuni 豚の角煮

I made these today. Braised Pork Belly Buta No Kakuni 豚の角煮. Some people might find it sinful to eat these layers of fat. I thought I am the sinful one. However, I realised many people actually like this. Here in Singapore I like the Teochew style of preparing it. I also like the Taiwanese way, called 卤肉饭. And I also like the Japanese way, to cook it with Sake and dashi. I know in UK the Britons eat it too. In Hungary they eat it with a different preparation called szalonna, or Füstölt-főtt (Smoked), mostly when I was living in Budapest, I like to eat the pork knuckle (it is called sült csülök). And I supposed in Germany they eat it too, Schweinshaxe (Pork Hock) with Beer Gravy. Do you eat it in your country (or city)? Let me know!



Hungary: Sült csülök téli zöldségekkel és pikáns sült oldalas - Borbás Marcsi szakácskönyve

You May Also Like

0 comments