Strawberries

by - 6:16 AM


Do you like Strawberries? I really love it! As far as I know, strawberries are very healthy, though it has some natural sugars. It is an excellent source of Vitamins C and Vitamin K. I like that it has fibre, folic acid, manganese, potassium, significant amounts of phytomutrients and flavanoids.

It can help with digestive ailments, teeth whitening, skin irritations, helps to regulate blood sugar levels by slowing digestion! That's how its fructose content helps. It has useful leaves that can be used to make tea or eaten raw/cooked. The fibre also has a satiating effect. It has a rich colourful pigments that is a protective effect (anthocyanidins) and potential health benefits (like prevention of inflammatory conditions and heart disease)!

I was looking through this recipe on Strawberry Brownie Cake, wow, it is so beautiful! I want to make it! https://www.deelishrecipes.com/2015/01/cream-filled-strawberry-brownie-cake.html

Right now, I have some frozen strawberries, and I just want to make some strawberries yoghurt using my new Bosch Multi Talent 3 Food Processor's Liquidiser

You May Also Like

0 comments