Ramen - Ippudo Singapore

by - 4:28 AM

Ramen - Ippudo Singapore

Akamaru Tamago Ramen $18.90
This is the second time I am solo lunching at this branch of Ippudo in Singapore. I am trying the Akamaru (red) soup base. I really like the pork belly chashu that is made using a time honoured technique where the pork belly chashu undergoes a process of repeated and gradual slow-simmering in a special soya sauce-based braising liquid that saturates the tender chashu to its core. Every time I eat their chashu, it is always mouth-watering and succulent melt-in-your-mouth umami pork slices.

The portion is still considered quite small in my personal opinion. It is possible to upsize with additional noodles if you want at cost. Instead, I added a side of 5 pcs pan-fried gyoza with Mentai Mayo (S$10.90). I will post the food photo in my next post.


You May Also Like

0 comments