Beef Steak Entrecote

by - 2:27 AM


Entrecote is a French word for a beef steak that was cut from between the ribs. It's a very thin boneless ribeye. Indeed, some places will call an ordinary boneless ribeye an entrecote, probably because it sounds fancy. This is my first time choosing beef steak to cook in my own kitchen. I never knew how to choose the correct cut. I picked up three beef steaks, two Sirloin steak and one entrecote. My husband loves steaks! And he chose mashed potatoes as the side. What do you like as sides of a meat dish?

Vote for your favourite sides:

A. Creamy Mashed Potatoes
B. Homemade Dinner Rolls
C. Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
D. Cinnamon Honey Butter Sweet Potatoes
E. Green Bean Casserole
F. Roasted Asparagus








Chinese Version:

You May Also Like

0 comments