Dozen Holiday Baking Picks

by - 6:56 AM



Pick my brains, pick my brains! Today's feature is about the 'Dozen Of Holiday Baking Picks'. Wow, it's December and everybody seems to start their holiday shopping. Today is 'National Cookie Day' and I supposed many people will be busy baking their favorite cookies too! At a glance, I realized just how many baked recipes I've successfully tried out on this website. So at one go, I'm going to share with you a dozen of my favorite bakes! They could serve as some great ideas for your baking this coming holiday season! Go on, and click on the names >
  1. Chocolate Crumble Cake
  2. Apple Pie
  3. Macarons
  4. Banana Cake
  5. Chocolate Cupcakes or Red Velvet Cupcakes
  6. Walnut Crumble
  7. Beigli Walnut Roll
  8. Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
  9. Caramel Popcorn
  10. Favorite Sugar Cookies
  11. Extra Dark Chocolate Brownies
  12. Gluten-Free Cornflakes Cookie Crunch

You May Also Like

0 comments