Banana Muffins or Chocolate Muffins

by - 2:26 PM

Muffins

These are my very first batch of baking done in Europe. They are none the less Banana Muffins. Baking in winter time is always a challenge, let alone to say they were the first attempts. I like the texture and if I am not wrong, these muffins were not added with baking powder. The reason is, I was not able to read so well in Hungarian yet, and I think I omit the baking powder hence using only plain flour. Here is the basic muffin recipe:

2 medium eggs
125ml vegetable oil
250ml semi-skimmed milk
200g golden caster sugar
400g self-raising flour (or same quantity plain flour and 3 tsp baking powder)
1 tsp salt
100g banana (you can substitute with chocolate chips or dried fruit such as sultanas or dried cherries (optional))







You May Also Like

0 comments