Korean Chicken Ginseng Broth

by - 4:33 PM



Ginseng can help prevent colds and lessen the severity of heart disease symptoms. Ginseng may also be effective in increasing alertness, decreasing stress, and improving endurance.

This is the Ginseng Chicken Broth or Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang: 삼계탕)

from the Korean restaurant called Wonderful Bap Sang - 원더풀밥상 located at SUNTEC CITY TOWER 3 East Wing #02-609,610. I went with my old buddy pal Ruyi. I have long known Ruyi since we were six years old! Yes, SUPER old friend of more than 4 decades. This is my second Korean restaurant experience, usually I wouldn't go for Korean cuisine if there are options of Japanese, Thai or Indonesian cuisines. Basically, Bap Sang or Bapsang means a table setting for meals. The word is made up of two smaller words: bap (cooked rice or meal) and sang (table)

You May Also Like

0 comments