Bubble Tea

by - 11:25 PM




Last week, I attended a Culture evening themed Singapore on Thursday, a relatively new bubble tea shop on the Tartu Mnt. We chosed the Strawberry Milk Bubble Tea and other than the choice of milk and the packaging they used, for the taste and shopping experience, the overall the rating I would give is 7. I would prefer the milk to be lactose-free or at least give customers a choice to opt for Lactose-Free milk. The packaging and straws used seriously need to be re-evaluated as it looks not eco-friendly :( and basically too much plastic-waste.  The shop design is IKEA-ish and design-wise, it is typically low cost. 

I feel a little guilty mostly the plastic cups and straws (I thought that they would be using the bamboo versions or be served with the glass mugs that will be more eco-conscious and eco-friendly. It was 5Euro per cup.

There is another Boba Koda in the old town (Müürivahe Tänav 21), might try that out one day too.

So I tried out this recipe with these basic ingredients:
  1. Tapioca Pearls, Tapioca Flour Starch
  2. Dark Muscovado Cane sugar
  3. Black Tea Bags
  4. Evaporated/Condensed Milk
This recipe was surprisingly easy and do-able from home. My husband enjoys it.

You May Also Like

0 comments